Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another December baby

Today is my friend Alex's birthday!
{two back to back!}

And here are 5 reasons I heart Alex:

1. Alex and I have almost the exact same sense of humor. We find really silly, ridiculous things very funny. Like posing beside the TMI Realty sign in Vegas or all things SNL {especially Kristin Wiig} or anything Britney or Whitney related.
2. Alex literally knows ALL of the words to every song on the radio. I've never seen him stumped. I try to tell people about this but you have to see it to believe it. It's amazing. My favorite ones that he knows are the 90's techno jams. One of the funniest things ever.

3. When Alex goes into, what Mia calls, "A Right Now Situation" mode. He gets so focused and determined to do whatever it is and will not stop until it's done.
4. Alex is always "Photo ready". You can never really catch him off guard and take a bad picture of him. See evidence above and below. Such a good model!

5. Alex is one of the most fun, kindest and best people I know. I am very lucky to have him as a friend!

{6. Alex is also a Duke grad who has camped out for basketball tickets so that also makes him super awesome!}


Happy Birthday Alex!!
From NC to NY, I miss you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment