Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Aemart, Anwar, Supercenter.

Today is my friend Aemart's birthday and here are
Five reasons I heart Aemart:
1. He is one of the most fun people you will ever meet.
You can't not have fun when he's around.
{He also has a magical ability to get anyone to drink a whole lot}

2. He's a Duke fan!

3. He can rock some ripped up jeans like no one else.



4. He has great hair, a great laugh and some of the all time best nicknames.
{I know that's 3 in 1 but they're all very true}

5. He is one of the sweetest and best friends anyone could ever hope to have.
I miss you very much! All the way from NC to Cali!
Happy Birthday Aemart!!!

1 comment:

  1. He looks like a good friend, and he is rocking those jeans. That's a hard look to rock!

    I have to say though...Boo Duke... Roll Tide! (just kidding. sorry, that's terrible)

    ReplyDelete