Friday, April 16, 2010

Night at the DBAP

Last night was the home opener for the Durham Bulls! They were honoring the Duke basketball team and Matty and I were there. We got ballpark food and way too much mustard.
We posed with the National Champioship trophy.

Matty tried to pose with the trophy wearing Jamie's UNC hat. I refused to take the picture, people booed. I yanked that hat right off and took this one.


Eric and I discovered we were wearing boy and girl versions Sperry's and decided we should trade one of our shoes with each other. My version:

His version:
After the game, we went to Tyler's for way too long but had lots of fun times. Walking out, Jamie found a tiny house to hang out in.


And Eric climbed a pole like a monkey in Sperry's.
And then we all went home. Good times had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment