Monday, July 20, 2009

public enemies

i had a feeling this would be a good movie- with johnny depp AND christian bale how could it not be good?! although i had major issues with the people sitting around me. the man sitting behind me was coughing like he was going hack up a lung- lovely. the couple beside me rolled in during the previews and had to sit right beside me. this usually doesn't really bother me all that much but this guy was acting like he was in his living room and proceeded to sprawl out in his chair took up both arm rest and keep talking and laughing way too loud. so i decided i needed to move but it was crowded in the theater which meant i had to sit on the second row. this explains why my neck hurts today...

but the movie was still good and the clothes were amazing! i'm rarely impressed with men's clothing but whoever the costume designer was they did an amazing job. the suits, the hats, the sunglasses were fabulous. maybe i noticed them more because i was sitting so, so close to the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment